Yia is the swiss-army knife among our guides. He comes with a wealth of experience and creativity in planning and executing taylor-made trips in all parts of Laos for you.
Yia is great company when on longer trips and hikes, always up for a joke or a good story. Letting you immerse in Laotian culture and lifestyle, he shares all his knowledge but also has a great interest in his counterparts. You will immediately feel like on a trip with old friends.
Yia uses his extensive network of other locals to put together any trip you can imagine, from a one-day museum visit to a several days- or even weeks jungle hike to Laos’ most remote places.
His specialties are:
- Daytrips in the Luang Prabang region
- Jungle hikes in the northern parts of Loas
- Outdoor activity trips like kayaking, hiking, fishing, and alike
- Visiting rural areas with overnight stays in home stays
- Experiencing local food, cooking, and history